Check out this great remix video to celebrate Julia Child’s 100th birthday. Female chefs everywhere will “keep on cooking” and carry out her legacy!
About Our Bloggers
Joel graduated from George Brown College’s Culinary Management program in 2007, and has been a professional cook for five years.
Alicia graduated from George Brown College's Special Event Planning program in 2011, and is currently the Development & Events Coordinator at Willow Breast Cancer Support Canada.
- GE Monogram People’s Choice Award Goes to…
- Eat to the Beat of Bellosound
- Counting Down with Corsets!
- GE Monogram People’s Choice Award: Vote for Your Favorite Dish!
- The Eat to the Beat Countdown!
- Wishing You A Warm, Happy (and Delicious) Thanksgiving
- Serve up Madeleines, Cherry Pie and Ice Cream This Thanksgiving
- Eat to the Beat Hit the Streets Success!
- Eat to the Beat Hits The Streets!
- Make a Sweet Escape with Michelle Edgar
- Spend Some Time in Hall’s Kitchen
- Join us at Williams-Sonoma on September 22
- There is Always Time for Wanda’s Pie in the Sky
- Feel Good Friday: Searching to Make a Difference
- Tasty Thursday: Add a Little Sweetness to Your Day with Dufflet Rosenberg!
- Feel Good Friday: Good Growing
- Tasty Thursday: Arvinda’s Preena Chauhan
- Eat to the Beat Chef Luncheon
- Tasty Thursday: Learn More About Spokesperson Chef Donna Dooher!
About Eat to the Beat
Willow Breast Cancer Support Canada’s annual fundraising gala, Eat to the Beat, features Canada’s finest female chefs – all gathered in support of Willow’s free programs and services. Now in its 17th year, Eat to the Beat has raised more than $3.2 million for Willow. Click here to learn more.
Willow Breast Cancer Support Canada is a national not-for-profit organization that provides free support and information today for those who cannot wait for tomorrow’s cure. Click here to learn more.